Rooms – available for hire to community groups, companies and private individuals at very competitive rates:
The River Room: with beautiful views overlooking the river on the ground floor. Seats up to 50 people for presentations or public meetings, set up theatre style, or 80 standing. Ideal for exercise classes.
This ground floor room is wheelchair accessible.
The Artists Room: Immediately above the River Room, this lovely room offers views up and down the river and over to Dinedor Hill and beyond, with superb quality of light. Our fire risk assessment limits the number of people using this room to 30 as it is accessed by two flights of quite steep stairs. This is a useful room for training events, all day meetings or small exercise classes.
The Reading Room: Again on the first floor and subject to restrictions on numbers, this north facing room can be used for breakout sessions, classes, arts & crafts, etc.
- Toilets on both floors as well as a disabled toilet on the ground floor.
- Internet access. Both wi-fi and Local Area Network
- Tea and coffee making (additional £5 charge per booking)
- Catering – sandwiches, cakes, hot meals (Pre-booking required)
- Access to additional tables and chairs
- Projector (Pre booking required)
- Equipment hire – folding tables, cafe tables and chairs, water boilers, soup tureens, crockery, cutlery, power cables etc. (Some equipment is subject to an extra charge)